cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get two pulls from $1 CCT Trial?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to get two pulls from $1 CCT Trial?

True, but CK updates once a week unless there is a change in the report, and only for TU and EQ. Only TU via free services like Savvy Money,Wallethub, update daily. I have yet to see a free service updating daily for EQ and EX. If there is one, would be nice to know. For me, reports are more important at the moment, but everyone has their own needs. (Mod Cut)

Message 21 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

+1 BBS
The main reason I pull my report is to view my scores. The second reason (use CK) is to see if my balances (UT) are reporting correctly.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:
+1 BBS
The main reason I pull my report is to view my scores. The second reason (use CK) is to see if my balances (UT) are reporting correctly.

Same here.  Scores from CCT.  Don't get me wrong, I still read the report data that I get from my 3B pull from CCT, but I already know 99% of it from my weekly CK updates, daily WH updates, etc. in terms of what my reported balances are and such. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.