Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read entire history on report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to read entire history on report?

I am trying to dispute some lates on my Student Loans from FedLoan Servicing.  I was in military deferment at the time and they have a bunch of 120+ lates on my account that I need to get removed, they are literally strangling my credit.  The only problem is that The myFICO reports only show the previous two years?  I need to go back 6 years at least.  How do I get the full report without having to go thru each individual agencies and buy the reports directly from them?  Is it possible?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kimbersleep
Contributor

Re: How to read entire history on report?

Once per year, you can to to annualcreditreport.com and request a free credit report from each of 3 credit reporting agencies: Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union.

You may want to do this, and rather than getting online versions, request full paper versions to be mailed to your home.

04/20/17 - Fico Score 8: EQ 695, TU 689, EX 728; Mortgage: EQ 731, TU 740, EX 815 [Starting Point on MyFico]
05/09/18 - Fico Score 8: EQ 827, TU 821, EX 811; Mortgage: EQ 815, TU 795, EX 822 [Latest MyFico 3B]
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to read entire history on report?

Thank you
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.