Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some help.

tag
brandon_downey2003
New Visitor

I need some help.

I realy need some help finding a debt card that doesn't require a ssn.I don't want to give out that imfo even if I did I only have the last four numbers I can't rember the rest.There's something I need to buy online but can't do it without debt card.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I need some help.

Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest purchasing a pre-paid card. Most will allow online purchases but read the security warning before purchasing. I'd also suggest getting your social security card. You will not be able to find gainful employment and in some states obtain a driver's license without one.
Message 2 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Due to banking laws I'm doubt you will be able to get one without full discloser of your SS# sorry

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest purchasing a pre-paid card. Most will allow online purchases but read the security warning before purchasing. I'd also suggest getting your social security card. You will not be able to find gainful employment and in some states obtain a driver's license without one.

+1 on pre-paid

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 18
brandon_downey2003
New Visitor

I can not get a social security card without an id and I need a card to get an id.
Message 5 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@brandon_downey2003 wrote:
I can not get a social security card without an id and I need a card to get an id.

How about a birth certificate? It use to satisfy the requirements as long as it had an official seal attached

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 6 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 18
brandon_downey2003
New Visitor

I lost it when I moved and can not get a new one without an id.
Message 8 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm going to wrap this up by going back to my original suggestion. Go to the store and purchase a pre-paid Visa/MC

Good luck!
Message 9 of 18
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yep just take some cash so you can load it onto the pre-paid card. They will charge a fee, here in southern california they charge an activation fee of $5.00.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.