Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If a CA states they updated file...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

If a CA states they updated file...

But the CR is NOT reporting it correctly - what would you do?  Fax a copy of CR to the CA or go after the CR?  She told me she updated it on 7/11, and I see it was updated, but NOT with what she told me - I called today and told her I wanted the date closed changed to reflect the truth, and the statement removed that I had settled for less than full - she said she did - please advise - I'm sick of this stinking thing!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Re: If a CA states they updated file...

I spoke with TransUnion about the status of disputes today where I disputed 16 items about two weeks ago.  The American lady I asked for and spoke with told me that they will not update the entire report until all the disputes are investigated.

Cross your fingers if you disputed more...that may be the hold up.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you - unfortunately, this is through EX and from what I understand, they do NOT work well with consumers.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fax a dispute to EX. Tell 'em you spoke with the CA, and they confirmed to you that they've updated their reporting.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Noah! 

BTW - do you have the latest number?  I wrote my dispute last night and have the letter ready to go.  I know it was posted a little while ago but wanted to double check.

Message Edited by beach123 on 07-25-2007 11:30 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.