Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis?

tag
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

Innovis?

On Cap 1s FAQ page under the question "How do I contact the credit bureaus?"  there are the expected links to EX, EQ, and TU.  Then there is a link to Innovis.   I have never heard of this credit bureau, does anyone have any info on them?   Do any major lenders use them?   Does FICO generate a score based on their report?  Should I be reviewing their report as I do the big three?

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Innovis?

@MakingProgress wrote:

On Cap 1s FAQ page under the question "How do I contact the credit bureaus?"  there are the expected links to EX, EQ, and TU.  Then there is a link to Innovis.   I have never heard of this credit bureau, does anyone have any info on them?   Do any major lenders use them?   Does FICO generate a score based on their report?  Should I be reviewing their report as I do the big three?

Its the 4th major CRA, report looks like the others, does not generate Fico scores and Cap-1 is the only one I know of that can and does pull Innovis. Yes get your freebie from them once a year as well.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.