Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is WM not doing free score anymore?

tag
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

Is WM not doing free score anymore?

It never updated in May and here it is June 29th and no update? I unenrolled and reenrolled and got the same score I had before... I am sure it;s changed?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Is WM not doing free score anymore?

I was going to suggest opting out and reenrolling as you said, because it worked immediately for me. I couldn't tell you what to do if that doesn't work though.

Although, one question. When you reenrolled, even though the score did not change, did the date change on it for the last update vs the prior one you had?

If so, then it worked and for whatever reason, the score happened to be the same.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
JMMD
Frequent Contributor

@RM21 wrote:
I was going to suggest opting out and reenrolling as you said, because it worked immediately for me. I couldn't tell you what to do if that doesn't work though.

Although, one question. When you reenrolled, even though the score did not change, did the date change on it for the last update vs the prior one you had?

If so, then it worked and for whatever reason, the score happened to be the same.

I'm not sure. I will have to check and see. Good idea! Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mine didnt update for like 2- 3 months but seems ok now. I think sometimes their system acts screwy .Smiley Sad hope you resolve yours soon.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.