cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to pull a FICO report from the Past?!

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: Is there a way to pull a FICO report from the Past?!

If you didn't refresh at the time it was available then it would not be in your history. By doing so it causes Experian to go pull it.  So if it wasn't pulled it wouldn't be there.  It's a part of your paid subscription so it's worth using.  

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 11 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

But it looks like the score stayed the same until the 12th so that May help?!!?       If I can find out a way to see the others any day between December 3rd and December 12th 2018!??

Message 12 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I did pull the 3 this year but just not last year I opended Experian November last year and thought I had to wait until November this year to pull the 3 I guess?!    No idea what was running through my head at that time but I do understand a LOT more now then I did then.     SMH

Message 13 of 17
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Just an FYI since it sounds like you have both; My Fico sub and EX sub have pulls around the same time but you can pull at anytime as long as it's 30 days apart from last pull.  It will provide the information from the date it's pulled, not the available date.  So I pulled my EX 3B late a while back to put in on a different due date.  MyFico doesn't change to a different due date but can still be pulled later.

You may have exhausted your options Smiley Frustrated   Sorry.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 14 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

If I had opened my MyFICO one month sooner I wouldn't have this issue :'(       Sighs oh well live and learn I'm going to try to reach out to TU and EQ and see if they can maybe find it or if I have to order it :'(

Message 15 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

*update*   so today I went into my CU because that is who I refinanced my car with in December with fingers crossed they pulled all three......Sighs apparently they only pulled Equifax which was 758 December 2018 .....so One Down and now I just how to figure out TU LOL.............There has to be a way to get it so I can complete my OCD XD

Message 16 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Side note I did check my inquires for TU and I have an OCT, NOV, then it jumps to MARCH  ......just hitting all kinds of L's ...so if I don't have an inquiry for December at all on TU odds of me calling them and asking them to look what is was Dec. 2018 is going to be a hard miss?!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.