Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with CreditCheckTotal report not lining up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with CreditCheckTotal report not lining up

My CreditCheckTotal report is not properly displaying the side-by-side view.  All of my accounts (and I have quite a few), show up twice -- 1) first, they show up in an "Experian" batch, where the TransUnion and Equifax columns are empty, and then 2), they show up again in a following batch, where all the account details from TransUnion are listed next to the details from Equifax (here, the Experian column is blank.)

Anyone else seeing this issue?  I'm wondering why CCT is not able to match up the account from TransUnion and Equifax with the one from Experian but Identity IQ can.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issues with CreditCheckTotal report not lining up

Don't worry about it. CreditCheck Total will be shutdown soon. Your issues have been fixed but the fixes are only rolling out to Experian CreditWorks since CreditCheck Total is shutting down within the month anyway. That's also why your PDF credit report in CreditCheck Total is showing (and generated using) the old "Experian" logo instead of the newer "experian" logo.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen this with CCT reports for 2 years now, so it's definitely not something new.

As for CCT shutting down within the month, people have been saying that for roughly a year now...

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It could be true BBS. Experian is now offering the same deal as CCT on their website. 3B report for 7 days and $1.

Screenshot_20180724-143152_Chrome.jpg

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CreditCheck Total and Experian CreditWorks Premium are slightly different costs ($29.95 vs. $24.99) after the trial period is over.  I hope I can pay less and get a better service out of this.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

It could be true BBS. Experian is now offering the same deal as CCT on their website. 3B report for 7 days and $1.

That's essentially the same exact product then, just with a different paint job.  No biggie there if it switches over.

Still though, people have been saying for a year that CCT is closing down any day... so until that day comes, no need to stress it.  And, if the product you linked above is essentially the same for the same price, no need to stress it regardless.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.