Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LANGLEY FCU FiCO Score, when?

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

LANGLEY FCU FiCO Score, when?

Was wondering for those who have been with LANGLEY via CC or banking account, what day of the month do they post your EQ FICO 08 on your account? I am too new, so I don't have a score on there yet.  Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: LANGLEY FCU FiCO Score, when?

@Wavester64 wrote:

Was wondering for those who have been with LANGLEY via CC or banking account, what day of the month do they post your EQ FICO 08 on your account? I am too new, so I don't have a score on there yet.  Smiley Happy

Looks like the 5th.

Langley Score.png

Message 2 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

*off-topic* man, looking at your sig, that is REALLY impressive. Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 3 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

Thanks @Wavester64 

It's definitely out of the norm. lol

But I've never followed the beat of others any way.

I went a long time in my life without credit(years). I've been doing a lot of making up for it. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

Thanks @Wavester64 

I went a long time in my life without credit(years). I've been doing a lot of making up for it. Smiley LOL

With all the cards you have - is there any that you are still looking forward to getting? 

Potential Future Cards
Message 5 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

Thanks @Wavester64 

With all the cards you have - is there any that you are still looking forward to getting? 

For sure!

I have several banks I'd like to conquer. I just need to be in the areas of those banks to open accounts in order to get those CCs or LOCs.

For me its not always about the value of the card. It's the hunt! 

I still want in Huntington, Fifth Third, TD Bank and a few others floating around out there. I'm out of their service area.

The loop hole is to physically open a bank account with them. I can then have access to their credit products online.

Message 6 of 8
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

Thanks @Wavester64 

For sure!

I have several banks I'd like to conquer. I just need to be in the areas of those banks to open accounts in order to get those CCs.

I still want in Huntington, Fifth Third, TD Bank and a few others floating around out there. I'm out of their service area.

The loop hole is to physical open a bank account with them. I can then have access to their credit products online.

I'm curious - with so many that you have, how were you able to space it out so you don't get the "Time since most recent account opening is too short" denials. Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Gmood1 Thanks buddy!

Thanks @Wavester64 

For sure!

I have several banks I'd like to conquer. I just need to be in the areas of those banks to open accounts in order to get those CCs.

The loop hole is to physical open a bank account with them. I can then have access to their credit products online.

I'm curious - with so many that you have, how were you able to space it out so you don't get the "Time since most recent account opening is too short" denials. Smiley Happy

I always get that! lol

It normally doesn't stop me from being approved. When I'm denied, its for accounts too new or too many new accounts.

I've never been denied for inqs. That's what a lot of folks/ noobs don't understand. The inqs don't mean squat!

When you're a credit seeker like me. You have to pick and choose your Fi battles depending on how conservative they are. And if those Fis use manual reviews or a computer to review. I also look at the geographical area to determine if they are out of my league.Then decide if it's worth it to take a break for 90 to 180 days or longer, before going after each one.

Timing is everything. I normally hit hard and then fade away for a while. Meaning grab the accounts I want before any of them report.

Then let those settle in for a while.

I know US bank wanted to deny me on my last account with them. And I expected I would very well be denied.

But I also know I've been using their other products and paying them on time. With perfect payment history on 100 plus pages of a single credit report.

They have to get creative to out right deny me. lol

Us bank gave me a toy limit on the last CC. I didn't realize they had given me a $5000 cli on another CC.

They are notorious for not telling you until after the fact. That cli took away from the SL on my newest CC with them.

Bank of America has changed their UW standards. They are much stricter than they used to be. Last year I was denied by them for too many new accounts in a certain time frame. Probably the first time I've seen that from them. I would have to agree. I had a bunch. lol

I suspect after this Covid. They and the rest will again loosen standards in order to get the business back in the door.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.