Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexisnexis

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Lexisnexis

I froze this last year and now can’t find my password. What can i do , need to unfreeze for insurance quote
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Lexisnexis

This is from their site. It's what I would try.. 

https://store.lexisnexis.com/help/resetting-your-password

Resetting Your Password

Forgot your password? No problem! From the Sign In link in the top right corner of this page, click on forgot password and follow the on-screen instructions.

We will send a password reset link and instructions to the email address associated with your LexisNexis Store account

Note: the password-reset link will expire in a few hours. Be sure to change your password right away.

After you create your new password, it will be active right away. You can use your new password to sign in from any device.

If you requested a new password, but did not receive the password reset email:

• Try re-entering your email address
  • Check your spam or junk mail folders in your email account
  • Double check that the email address associated with your LexisNexis profile is correct. You may want to try another email address that could have been used when you set up the profile.
  • You can also always call us for help at 1-800-833-9844 and speak to a customer service representative
  • If you receive a password change email confirmation, but did not request this change, please contact us at 1-800-833-9844 and speak to a customer service representative

Message 2 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I’m sorry , what i should have said is they sent me a pin via US mail and I can not find it even though i know it’s here somewhere
Message 3 of 7
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I’m sorry , what i should have said is they sent me a pin via US mail and I can not find it even though i know it’s here somewhere

Ahhh

Well sadly, if you can't locate it, you're probably going to need to call them.

If they can't fix it on the phone, they'll likely need to send you another pin.

Sorry.. 

Message 4 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I remember putting all my pins in one place !! Just can’t remember where😲
Message 5 of 7
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I remember putting all my pins in one place !! Just can’t remember where😲

When this happens to me I sit down and visualize myself receiving another PIN.

Where would I store it...

I start with my jewelry box, gun safe, sock drawer, center desk drawer, computer passwords, file with cc agreements, other important mail, tax info, file cabinet etc... 

Good Luck!! 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sbrooks1 ... I shopped seventeen insurance companies with help from am Independent Insurance Agent and all my CB's, Lexis Nexis and the rest of the world were frozen (got my updated insurance scores to boot). Wonder why I had no problems? Ended up dropping my rates by $490 annually, so it paid to shop! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.