Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightstream late reporting

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Lightstream late reporting

Anyone else have a problem with Lightstream's late reporting (or non-reporting)?

I've been paying down a loan ahead of schedule, but my reports are showing the balance from more than 2 months ago.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Lightstream late reporting

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Anyone else have a problem with Lightstream's late reporting (or non-reporting)?

I've been paying down a loan ahead of schedule, but my reports are showing the balance from more than 2 months ago.

Personally I do not see any issue. Lightstream is a subsidiary of SunTrust. SunTrust is, however, no longer with us. There was a recent merger of SunTrust and BB&T making a new bank called Truist which most likely has reporting messed up. Overall the reporting you see is going to change as the two previous banks are integrated properly. Also you need to consider that right now in the middle of the pandemic they might have slowed down reporting as well. Once you consider all of the events happening I am not surprised that information is out of date for your loan. Truist right now can only be described with one word right now, cluster**bleep**.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Lightstream late reporting

@zerofire wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Personally I do not see any issue. Lightstream is a subsidiary of SunTrust. SunTrust is, however, no longer with us. There was a recent merger of SunTrust and BB&T making a new bank called Truist which most likely has reporting messed up. Overall the reporting you see is going to change as the two previous banks are integrated properly. Also you need to consider that right now in the middle of the pandemic they might have slowed down reporting as well. Once you consider all of the events happening I am not surprised that information is out of date for your loan. Truist right now can only be described with one word right now, cluster**bleep**.

Good point. I guess I should cut them some slack.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.