Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO question.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO question.....

is the score that is being shown to me on myfico my real scores??? becuase a few months ago i applied for a credit card and got denied, and at the bottom it said that my experian score was 637 but in myfico its showing as 710.... or could it be that capital one pulled a diffrent version of my score?

4 REPLIES 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: MYFICO question.....

The score shown on myfico is your FICO 8 score, cap1 uses an older model so that is why the scores were different
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhhhh ok i see, well it seems that companies use different scores but which one uses the FICO 8 version?? i just need it for futre refferences

Message 3 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

is the score that is being shown to me on myfico my real scores??? becuase a few months ago i applied for a credit card and got denied, and at the bottom it said that my experian score was 637 but in myfico its showing as 710.... or could it be that capital one pulled a diffrent version of my score?

Yes it's real. The one that gets updated all the time with MyFICO monitoring is FICO 8, which is probably the most used of the scoring models for credit cards.

Many lenders use other models, though. Those scores aren't updated for us until we pull a 3B report.

Capital One actually pulls EQ FICO 5.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ahhhhh ok i see, well it seems that companies use different scores but which one uses the FICO 8 version?? i just need it for futre refferences

Many use FICO 8. I have random notes for just a few:  Affinity FCU, Langley FCU, Santander Bank.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.