Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys credit card HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys credit card HELP

Hi, i am new so please assist me with this , I had a payment program which I initiated of $25 per month of which I have been paying consistently per month however now this past FEBRUARY, the online payment system wasn’t working I spoke with citi bank and they said they haven't seen any payment constituting the minimum payment of $175 but was supposed to be $25 of which I explained to him of which was not what I had agreed to. I believe that this payment plan was incorrectly set up and I was able to have to rep confirm that he saw there was a payment plan of $25 in my account and I got his name and ended the call. From this call i was told i had to request my information of the payment program which isn’t something I should have to do. PLEASE HELP ME it also got sent to collections a day after the payment didn't go through due to its online system.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macys credit card HELP

Help in what way? The only parties that can do anything are you and Macys/Citi bank. You need to figure this out with them. 

The sooner the better as you might be able to have them remove the missed payment mark.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just would like advice to this issue thanks
Message 3 of 5
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Did you get confirmation on the payment plan in writing? If so, it might take a lot of going back and forth with Citibank. Sometimes you may have to elevate it past the regular customer service reps

@Anonymous wrote:
I just would like advice to this issue thanks

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't want to send it to me in writing they said i need to request it by fax which I would think i should be able to receive information about my account and the payment plan.. I’m not sure how to proceed with this
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.