Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Inquiries ! Where Did They Go ?

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Missing Inquiries ! Where Did They Go ?

Hi, I use Amex Credit Secure for my credit pulls when checking my credit, they pull Experian and I have the unlimited pulls. It gives

all 3 fako scores and reports. Very detailed. Well I have noticed that I have inquiries on Equufax missing. Nothing was due to fall off until 

9/26/14. As of 6/18/2014 I had 15 inquiries on Equifax and as of 9/15/2014 I'm down to 5. I looked back at my older pulls from  6/18/2014 

and they where all there. I noticed they started coming up missing at the beginning of August 2014. 

I've noticed a few missing off the top of my head

Capital One- 3/12/13

Capital One - 12/22/13

Capital One - 1/18/13

Discover - 2/18/14

Car loan inquires  (9 of them ) 9/26/12 ( now I'm down to just 1 car loan inquiry )

Am I complaining ? NO !!!! Lol but I'm still curious to why are they disappearing like that ? Even the car loan inquiries started disappearing in August.

If anybody know of why this may be happening can you please chime in. Thanks !!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Missing Inquiries ! Where Did They Go ?

Car inquiries are supposed to be considered as one if done in a certain amount of time. Sometimes inquiries drop off early if your lucky. Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Car inquiries are supposed to be considered as one if done in a certain amount of time. Sometimes inquiries drop off early if your lucky. Congrats!

Thank you coldmn...... I'll take what I can get but Discover was done 7 months ago. Lol and then those capital ones are all recent within a year also. 

I almost don't want to question it but at the sametime wanting to know. Lol , oh WELL

Message 3 of 5
Involver
Valued Contributor

Keep pulling with credit secure and pretty soon they will all disappear.
Message 4 of 5
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Update : I just check again and ANOTHER inquiry has fallen off. Yesterday was 5 and now today it's 4. 

The he inquiry that fell off was from my CU Membership in Feb.2014 . Almost makes me want to go do some apps 

that pull strictly Equifax . Lol too bad I already have a bunch of new accounts and I have too many balances 

right now anyway. I will see what happens later on in the week.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.