Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Subscription For SD Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monthly Subscription For SD Card?

I just received my $500 SL Secured card from my local CU and would like to SD it while slowly building usage. I would love to charge the card to monthly subscription, priced between $15-$30, and autopayed, sock-drawered and forgotten about. My issue is that I can't seem to find a subscription that would charge me monthly, yet at the same time, be beneficial to us as a product/purchase. Netflix is out of the question because my BIL already has an account and we sometimes use it.

What monthly subscriptions do you myficoers charge your SD cards to?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: Monthly Subscription For SD Card?

CCT  credit monitoring! 

Message 2 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Netflix and similar

Recurring charitable donation

Cell phone + Internet (well that card isn't quite SD'd but it's not a general use card)

That's sorta about it... if I were really worried about it I'd go do something silly like a bare minimum Cloud compute account, like a 1GB disk and no VM on Amazon or Google for each of my cards.  Generally though once every couple of months I just trot them out and buy lunch / dinner for a couple days on my not regular use cards.

        
Message 3 of 7
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Dollar Shave Club. lol 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 4 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@kjm79 wrote:

Dollar Shave Club. lol 

Oh I forgot about that, I should go look to see what card that's landing on and maybe pick a better SD one for it Smiley Wink.  Thanks!

        
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@kjm79 wrote:

Dollar Shave Club. lol 

Oh I forgot about that, I should go look to see what card that's landing on and maybe pick a better SD one for it Smiley Wink.  Thanks!

I didn't even know there was a club for shaving blades. The things I learn on this forum lol!

Message 6 of 7
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Best. Thing. Ever.  I do the executive and pay $9.95 a month for razor blades. I even had to space out shipping to every other month because I wasn't going through the blades fast enough. I share with my daughter too. I'll never pay retail prices for blades again. lol

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.