Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit Score!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Credit Score!!!!!

my credit score took a really hard hit!!! I lost about 70 points across the board!!! Hope it bounce back up when new cards report 0 balance. Reported close to 100k in new revolving line of credit. Reported 2 new installment loans. One for 59000 one for 38000. Gues no more for me till my score bounce back up all my score is in the 610-630 🙄😂☹️

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Credit Score!!!!!

Congrats on all the new credit and the loans!  Looks like your ready for a stint in the Garden!!! See you there Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you would have expected it. I would think you might have taken a harder hit. Head over to the Shovel Shoppe and pick one out and head to the communial garden. 

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup time to garden for at least another 6 months. Can't get any cards or anything even if I wanted to 

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just garden for a year and treat your new credit lines well and all will be good...

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just garden for a year and treat your new credit lines well and all will be good...

Going to see what the loan officer say. Saw a house wife and I really like and need to get a loan for it. Gotta see if can be approve for the amount or not. Hope they can

Message 6 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

my credit score took a really hard hit!!! I lost about 70 points across the board!!! Hope it bounce back up when new cards report 0 balance. Reported close to 100k in new revolving line of credit. Reported 2 new installment loans. One for 59000 one for 38000. Gues no more for me till my score bounce back up all my score is in the 610-630 🙄😂☹️

How many new cards were you approved for along with your 2 installments?  Maybe holding off until after you secured your home loan would have been ideal if waiting were a possibility. 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's garden time for you, buddy.   Cat Happy

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Garden 6 good garden 12 better garden18 best garden 24 your GOLDEN!!! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

A nice run but the garden awaits. Once all of that grows you should be sititing in a good spot down the road.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.