Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed NG2 update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed NG2 update?

My credit with them was pulled on 3/1/16 when I applied. I would have thought that 6/1/16 it would update ( had some major improvements on EQ) is it every 3 months per account or 3 months quarterly ( meaning everyone is updated at the same time) . Idk. I haven't seen a SP on EQ yet. The last one was the one on 3/1 or is there just a delay. My score with them was a 560 so I kind of curious how much it raised.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed NG2 update?

If they HP you on 3/1 they say it lasts up to 90 days. From that point, I don't know when they do soft pulls. Anything applied for after the 90 day period would be a HP.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was more interested in knowing more their fico product they offer which is a model called NG2. I was under the assumption it updates quarterly where as mine hasn't updated yet.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

July 1st.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks captool.
Message 5 of 7
JLK93
Established Contributor

Penfed updates the NG2 FICO score every quarter. They soft pull your report a month before they update your score. So, Penfed probably soft pulled your report on June 1st. They will update your NG2 FICO on July 1st. They score they give you on July 1st will actually be your score from June 1st.

Message 6 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Score updates are January,April,July and October 1st.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.