Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO slow to update.

tag
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Re: MyFICO slow to update.

I have the same problem with CCT.  I can't access it anymore.  My wish TU & EQ had something like CreditWorks.  My statement for a credit card cut overnight and this morning Creitworks had it updated.  How long you think it will take MF to show this update?

Message 11 of 13
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

@jamie123 wrote:

I'm really thinking about quitting MF but don't want to lose my 7 years of history. If they don't turn it around I will have to move on.

I've been considering this too. You can always print all the reports as a PDF and then download all the history. I have all mine saved in case I need to go back an look at something.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is typical for My Fico - but I've also had some changes not be reported at all. I once had my EQ score not update for a good 2 months, despite balance and score changes during that time. I think that overall Experian Credit Works is a better deal, but the only reason I keep using My Fico is to keep track of my Fico 9 scores since a few of my current (and future) lenders utilize Fico 9 now. Were it not for that, I would switch to ECW in a heartbeat. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.