Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU now providing Experian VantageScore 4.0

tag
Hex
Valued Contributor

NASA FCU now providing Experian VantageScore 4.0

NASA FCU nerfed their Exprian FICO 2 (mortgage) score and is now providing an Experian VantageScore 4.0. As far as I know Synchrony Bank was the only one providing a VantageScore 4.0 score and that one is from Transunion. I would actually normally hate this but they are supposedly going to use these scores for mortgages in the not too distant future so maybe a good thing?

84C1C386-C9E8-4D8A-AD4B-18C385EC99E2.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
GatoradeZeroGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA FCU now providing Experian Vantage Score 4.0

@Hex wrote:

Experian nerfed their Expriam FICO 2 (mortgage) score and now is providing an Experian VantageScore 4.0. As far as I know Synchronicity Bank was the only one providing a Vantage 4.0 score and that one is from Transunion. I would actually hate this but they are supposedly going to use these scores for mortgages in the not too distant future. 

84C1C386-C9E8-4D8A-AD4B-18C385EC99E2.png

limited to only those with credit products, or all members?

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 6
Hex
Valued Contributor

I can't answer your question because I have not only a savings and checking account with them but I also have a credit card. Hopefully a NASA member without any loan accounts with them can post to let us know if they get the score. 

Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Looks like they did switch. Check the URL below. Fico Score:

https://www.nasafcu.com/digital-banking/mobile-banking/mobile-fico-score 

It leads to:

"Simply enroll and start viewing your VantageScore® right in the mobile app with just a single tap. It’s free, you can access it anytime, and your score updates monthly. Plus, you’ll get access to FAQs and other factors that affect your Score."

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: NASA FCU now providing Experian VantageScore 4.0

Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) also utilizes this score for all their lending decisions. IIRC—this shows utilization history upon other things. I could be wrong.

Message 5 of 6
Catbird_Seat
Contributor

Re: NASA FCU now providing Experian VantageScore 4.0

I only have savings & checking with NASA & they gave me my Vantage 4.0 score effective 1/31/23. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.