Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Equifax Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Equifax Score

How do i check my score that NFCU pulls? I think its called the FICO04 score? Can someone tell me exactly where i can go get it and exactly which one i am looking for?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Equifax Score

I do have an account with Equifax that gives me my score but IDK which score its giving me. I do know its about 20-30 points lower then the one Credit Check Total is giving me.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I do have an account with Equifax that gives me my score but IDK which score its giving me. I do know its about 20-30 points lower then the one Credit Check Total is giving me.

If you're subscribed to the Equifax Score Power, then that is the Fico 04 score

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

it doesnt say if its score power. Its just the Equifax website.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

it says Equifax Complete Premier Plan.

Its actually my "Risk" factor score. so its not my FICO04 score

Message 5 of 8
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried getting my scroes and reports via CCT and got this message:

We're Sorry

We are currently unable to process your request. If you need further assistance, please email us at support@experiandirect.com or call us at 1-866-506-7894.

Thank you - we appreciate your business!

I wonder if it's because I tried using my Discover card to pay? 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just hung up with Equifax customer service. cancelled the "Risk factor" score and signed up for the actual FICO score. Which isnt as good as i would like it to be. lol

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then you can either get it from Equifax by purchasing the Score Power or from MyFico where it will give you multiple versions of your Equifax score

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.