Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie learning

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie learning

(Hi yall,
I have been reading a whole lot from you guys and have found out so much I had no idea about.Anyhoo, my scores are rather low but I'm working towards correcting my wrongs my aim is 650 for now...Right now my scores are TU 526/ Ex 518/ Eq 584....I have  4 credit cards one with a cl of 1,000..So far Ive never been late..One I havent use just yet...

My dilemma is I have gotten some SOL written off yet no change in my scores...Today I checked an acct that I had 3 years ago with T-mobile and its not there anymore..Dont know why except a gentlemen from a CA called and asked would I settle for half the amount which is 258.00 I agree but havent paid yet..Why its off I have no idea....I learned from you all that it takes time(woo)...I disputed info that was incorrect in my EX and didnt get a increased score but right now I am disputing other errors found at Transunion...About 5 items to be exact ,hopefully this will help..Along with on time payments and paying double the asking amount monthly and paying them down  I pray this will be a big increase for my scores...

Getting ready to write some letters to some of them and hopefully see a greater change...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie learning

Good luck and as a fellow newbie welcome...

Message 2 of 4
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

This forum has a lot of support, and alot of info.  Good luck to you!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You appear to be a quick learner, so I don't think it will take you long to get your scores moving upward. Good luck.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.