Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo reporting

tag
creditnoob89
Established Member

Ollo reporting

Hey all, new to MyFico and couldn't find any recent posts about this.  I opened an Ollo card in October.  They reported a balance on October 2nd ($0) and November 2nd ($546).  They still haven't updated for December though.  Is this a common issue for them?  If anyone else has experienced this, how long did it take them to update?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
citymunky
Established Contributor

Re: Ollo reporting

Just looked at my reports to see what my Ollo card is reporting:EX: Last updated Oct26//TU: Last updated Nov 18//EQ: Last updated Oct24.

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 2 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

That's weird.  I just called them and was told that they report when the statement ends and I'd have to start a dispute with the bureaus, which doesn't sound right.  I know it's SUPPOSED to report at the end of the statement, but it seems unlikely that none of them updated.

Message 3 of 18
dryanaz80
Valued Member

I was going to ask this same question. Ollo account opened in September and EX has only reported October payment and a random balance that was not my statement close balance. I'm rebuilding and would really like to see the positive payment history and util being reported.  I pulled my TU and EQ from annual credit report and only TU is reflecting payment history, but the balance is also off and seems to have been a snapshot of balance prior to statement closing date; its different than the EX balance too.  

I keep thinking it's going to eventually update, but what sold me on the card was its claim to report to all 3 CRAs and this is absolutely not happening.

I'm nervous that disputing would negatively impact overall score and possible relationship with bank. I know that Ally was in process of just completed acquisition, so maybe this is related?  I did have Ollo showing twice on Credit Karma for about a week via TU. 

If you see any updates or have any other dp, please come back to share. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 18
citymunky
Established Contributor

They were pretty consistent until Oct. I know Ally also just released they own credit card (invite only), so hopefully, it something to do with Ally bank acquisition. Maybe they still need to get all their ducks in a row.

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 5 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

My situation is very similar..opened in September, one month of payment reported in October, balance last updated in November.  The balance on my TU report was updated between statements on 11/18 with the current balance instead of last statement balance. In my report last month, EX had Oct and Nov payments, TU had Oct, and EQ had none.  I did open a dispute with Experian but I don't have a great feeling about..I haven't heard anything back about it except that it's open.  My reports should update in the next 24 hours so hopefully they'll be correct.  I also opened it for the rebuilding aspect so I'm a little annoyed.

Message 6 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

I wonder if they reported everyone's balance on the 18th and then just gave up for a few months lol

@citymunky wrote:

Just looked at my reports to see what my Ollo card is reporting:EX: Last updated Oct26//TU: Last updated Nov 18//EQ: Last updated Oct24.

Message 7 of 18
citymunky
Established Contributor

My balance just updated on EQ as of Jan/1st/2023 and EX  as Jan/15th/2023.

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 8 of 18
creditnoob89
Established Member

Did they update the payment history too?  And did they report the same balance to both?

Message 9 of 18
citymunky
Established Contributor

Yes

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.