Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Creditors versus the collection Agencies

tag
mspiggye
Established Member

Original Creditors versus the collection Agencies

I have recently sent out a PFD letter to the OC on an apartment complex. This BADDIE has been turned over to a CA, which refuses to work with me on a PFD. The DOLA is August 2007. I am hoping the OC will just be willing to agree for a PFD. Is it better to go through the OC or the CA or both when attempting to do a PFD?

Also, from the information I gathered on this forum, I was able to go on PlanetFeedback to write a letter to the OC's management company to see if I could get any results. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

MyFICO - EQ - 665

MyFICO - Trans- 687

FAKO -    EX  -   658

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

Re: Original Creditors versus the collection Agencies

Offer the PFD to who ever if reporting.
Message 2 of 5
ECHOBOI4U
New Contributor

PL. F is great.  I just got a 2006 Verizon Wireless account removed by complaining my story on there.  they contacted me by phone within 24 hours.
Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

As long as the OC still owns the account it is alright to offer a PFD to them.  At the same time request the account be pulled back from the CA.

It is always better to work with the OC than a CA.

Message 4 of 5
mspiggye
Established Member

Thank you so much for the feedback. I was not aware I could ask the OC to pull the account back from the CA. I will continue to fight at that angle!! Thanks again.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.