Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC fraud alert text

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

PNC fraud alert text

Just got a text alert asking if I charged to a SKYPE DOT COM $5.32 ummm NO now I gotta call the fraud department good grief. I will wait til tomorrow.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: PNC fraud alert text

This is getting ridiculous. I called them and they closed that card and sent me a new one . I get an alert this again for sane company for my hubby's card Jesus now I have to call them again 😡🤬

45 minutes on hold ...... guess this will wait til tomorrow 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 7
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

I'm sorry this happened to your family. Let's hope it gets resolved quickly. Please keep us posted.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 3 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

What the.............. So sorry. Strange. Both of you get hit from the same company on 2 cards? I'd go online to each card website and lock them if your not using them for a while. I know you got freezes on the CRA side.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems this type of thing is like dog after a bone, and they don't let loose? Sure, would be nice to (TOS here) them on their ____!
Message 5 of 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank you all . Well we finally got through and if anyone knows my hubby we all know he hates phone calls🤣 I guided him through the phone call and they closed that card and are sending a new one . Just really bothers me that this happened with 2 separate accounts with same bank and same company.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 7
kanedean
New Visitor

Thanks for help

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.