Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed PLOC

If I was denied a PLOC when asking for 10K because I am well within my 90 day window, can I re-apply and ask for lower amount and still have no HP? Or since its a second time for same application will htey HP? I was just approved for Platinum siggy for 9K with EQ 671 but have no idea what what my nextgen score is or how to find it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed PLOC

Hard pulls last 90 days with penfed however I'd wait just before the 90 days in order to reapply just use the account and PIF if you're able to on any credit products when you do penfed loves the history side and you won't be disappointed.  I requested an increase this morning on all my products and one was approved waiting for results on the other two will post results in a while, they all started on the lower side but like all things penfed they rob ably just need to see how you handle them.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe so. I'm a good PF cust w several products but was denied w no counters. They're funny w that and overdraft CL requests as well. Most out here say if denied re-apply w lower amount later in the 90 day cycle. Good luck. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure the exact day they HP me. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind, I found the date. Thanks for the advice.

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'd wait until late in the 90 day cycle also. They do appear to like a history. But then again, I've seen a wide range of approvals and denials,.as well as SL's given that don't seem to line up, so ymmv

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.