cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Website

tag
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

PenFed Website

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Website

Agree. Its awful. Like something from the 90's. Smiley Frustrated

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 16K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5.5k |
Message 2 of 9
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@Creditwiser wrote:

Agree. Its awful. Like something from the 90's. Smiley Frustrated


More like the 1890's. Uggh. Makes me not want to use them been with them since 2012. Uggh. I don't think PenFed is as good as they used to be. Try loading a credit card to see what you used the card in that's horrible too. Uggh.

Message 3 of 9
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@Cory88 wrote:

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.


Has it gotten worse since Feb?

 

PenFed revamping website - myFICO® Forums - 6650121

Message 4 of 9
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.


Has it gotten worse since Feb?

 

PenFed revamping website - myFICO® Forums - 6650121


Let's just say it's not any better. Uggh.

Message 5 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@Cory88 wrote:

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.


Has it gotten worse since Feb?

 

PenFed revamping website - myFICO® Forums - 6650121


Let's just say it's not any better. Uggh.


But it looks nicerSmiley Very Happy

I try not to log in.

Message 6 of 9
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@M_Smart007  escribió:

@Cory88 wrote:

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.


Has it gotten worse since Feb?

 

PenFed revamping website - myFICO® Forums - 6650121


Let's just say it's not any better. Uggh.


But it looks nicerSmiley Very Happy

I try not to log in.


This! I, actually, believe it does look a lot better. It seems to function a bit more sluggish though, and I am not a fan of that. However, I like the UI. That said, @Cory88 , you can always revert to the old site if you prefer it. There is an option for that in the drop-down menu when you click on your profile in the top-right corner.


Snag_d19e79.png


Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:


Financial Institutions:

Message 7 of 9
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@PayAndProsper wrote:

@M_Smart007  escribió:

@Cory88 wrote:

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

Anyone else have a issues with PenFeds "new" website? It so glitching I know they are updating it but it's horrible to use. The "old" site may not have been perfect but was so much better then what they have now.


Has it gotten worse since Feb?

 

PenFed revamping website - myFICO® Forums - 6650121


Let's just say it's not any better. Uggh.


But it looks nicerSmiley Very Happy

I try not to log in.


This! I, actually, believe it does look a lot better. It seems to function a bit more sluggish though, and I am not a fan of that. However, I like the UI. That said, @Cory88 , you can always revert to the old site if you prefer it. There is an option for that in the drop-down menu when you click on your profile in the top-right corner.


Snag_d19e79.png


I have done that but does not like to stay on that page back and forth. Uggh.

Message 8 of 9
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

Re: PenFed Website


@Cory88  escribió:
I have done that but does not like to stay on that page back and forth. Uggh.

Ah! I didn't notice that when I was on there. Honestly, I usually try and get in and out as quickly as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if it switches with me, as well, but I just haven't realized.


Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:


Financial Institutions:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.