Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Payment Problem

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Penfed Payment Problem

He guys, I have my NFCU and I usually do bill pay but when I tried to add my credit card, its not working for some reason so I had to manually type in the info but its been about a week now since I did a payment but penfed hasnt received it yet. I need to get the ATM card from penfed then but does anybody know how to do a bill pay or do I have to send a check or something? Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Payment Problem

To pay PenFed I added them to my banks bill pay. I had to do this manually. just type in your PenFed acct number and their payment addesss

PENFED CREDIT UNION

PO BOX 247080

OMAHA, NE 68124-7080

Message 2 of 12
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Which penfed number, the card number or member number? That's wierd, cause the location I got it was from Virginia?

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

the card number. Its just like paying any other card from your bill pay. Except most banks dont have PenFed in their payment data base

Message 4 of 12
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Okay, thanks. I hope it works this time, I don't know what happen to the other payment but they never received it. I put the address 1 as PO box.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

it should work that is the address off my statement and where my bank USB sends my payment via bill pay

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link your NFCU to your PenFed account and conduct a transfer. Easy and worry-free.
Message 7 of 12
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Link your NFCU to your PenFed account and conduct a transfer. Easy and worry-free.

Yes!  This works!  It took me only an hour to link the two accounts.  I initiated the link through the NFCU website.  Don't waste any more time trying to do bill pay.  Transfer is easier.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 8 of 12
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

How do I link it? Please show me lol!
Message 9 of 12
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@TheBoondockswrote:
How do I link it? Please show me lol!

Log into NFCU.  On the Accounts Summary page, click on the Transfers tab.  On the Transfers page, click on View & Add Accounts. Then follow the instructions.  The account you want to add is your PenFed checking account.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.