USAA Limitless - 2.5% everywhere
USAA Cash Reward Plus Amex - 5% on gas
Consumers Credit Union - 3% on groceries
Chase Freedom - Rotating
Discover it - Rotating
If I get the Penfed Pathfinder, I'll move the Chase freedom to the bench.
1. USAA Amex, highest SL - 5,000, plus 5% on gas purchases
2. Paypal 2% Mastercard - my only 2% card
3. Capital One Quicksilver - oldest card of one's I'd keep
4. AARP - I'm old, (not that it matters) and I like Chase's website
5. Amazon Prime store card - I've been spoiled by 2 day shipping, I need it NOW.
1. Fidelity Visa - 2% on everything, stay at home card for all recuring charges and online purchases
2. American Express Cash Magnet - 1.5% on everthing plus Amex Offers whenever possible
3. FNBO TravElite - 3% on travel, 1.5% everything else, yearly 100.00 travel credit
4. Capital One Savor - 3% on dining, 2% groceries, NFC, oldest card that started as a Quicksilver
5. NFCU Go Rewards - 3% on dining, 2% gas, Iowest APR card @10.99%, PIN capable (secondary)
Cards 3, 4 and 5 are the cards that I travel with. They do not have FTF's. Sock drawered cards will be closed by years end. 5 is the perfect number of cards for me at this time.
1) PenFed Power Cash...$50k
2) BofA Alaska...$50k
3) Amex Platinum...love it for my traveling
4) Barclay Uber...
5) Chase Amazon...because I live on Amazon
5? I only need 3.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - all travel/dining spend except airfare
- American Express Platinum - airfare and first $200 Delta incidental spend each year (rest goes to the Reserve), Uber credits and Delta SkyClub access
- Chase MileagePlus Club - everything else and United Club access
1. Citi Double Cash (Highest credit line and at Least 2% cash back on everything)
2. Discover it (that 5% is always so sweet and relevant)
3. TD Plat Cash Visa (3% on food mmm, no foreign transaction fees, 2% on groceries, no fees to maintain)
4. AMEX Delta Gold (Flights, Miles and AMEX = Happy flying)
5. BOA Travel Rewards (No foreign transaction fees, miles, no annual fee, very useful abroad)
1) Capital One QS Visa Signature - my highest CL @ $16K
2) PayPal 2% Cashback Mastercard - best cash back
3) Discover IT - 5% quarterly cash back
4) Amazon Store Card
5) Care Credit - second highest CL @ $15K, active use (dental/veterinary/Rite Aid drugstore purchases)
The 4 below cover most everything I purchase. Fashionable clothing is lacking so I think the 5th card will be MACY'S AMEX soon.
DISCOVER=22.5k 5% cash back categories.
US BANK CASH+ VISA=2.5K 5% cash back on utilities and furniture stores.
CHASE INK BUSINESS CASH VISA=14K 5% cash back on office supply stores, internet, phone, cable.
CITI COSTCO VISA=6.5K EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP= 6% cash back on gas at Costco. 5% cash back on travel booked through Costco. 4% cash back on anything else bought through Costco but mostly groceries. 3% cash back on restaurants. All the deals with the cash back on practically anything. I think it's the most well rounded card on the planet.