Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help me with this one!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Help me with this one!

Stayed up late last night on the computer try to find answers for this problem.   I've been paying a CO fo several months to OMS for Dell.   Only 3 out of 8 payments have been reported to the 3 CRAs.
OMS says it up to Dell.   They also said Dell is behind reporting for several months.  I did dispute amount owed (according to my lasted report)  to all 3 CRAs.   Doesn't a company that started reporting to the 3 CRAs have to continue?   This account is not in collections but is showing status as a CO.   And then I'm told that Dell doesn;t have to report payments in a timely  manner.  In my gut I feel that I'm right in believing that Dell (or anyone) shouldn't  report a Co  and then report payments when they want to.  I'm paying the payments as promised and the balanced owed is not what it should be.      I have payment statements.  Any advise would help.  
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Help me with this one!

@Anonymous wrote:
Stayed up late last night on the computer try to find answers for this problem. I've been paying a CO fo several months to OMS for Dell. Only 3 out of 8 payments have been reported to the 3 CRAs.
OMS says it up to Dell. They also said Dell is behind reporting for several months. I did dispute amount owed (according to my lasted report) to all 3 CRAs. Doesn't a company that started reporting to the 3 CRAs have to continue? This account is not in collections but is showing status as a CO. And then I'm told that Dell doesn;t have to report payments in a timely manner. In my gut I feel that I'm right in believing that Dell (or anyone) shouldn't report a Co and then report payments when they want to. I'm paying the payments as promised and the balanced owed is not what it should be. I have payment statements. Any advise would help.

I believe disputing as "wrong balance" as you have done should force this issue.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.