Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about AZEO

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Question about AZEO

Over the last 2 months I have paid all my accounts with the exception of my car loan down to zero. I do have 150 .00 reporting in a few days on my Pay pal PCC. My question is do people using this method rotate the cards they let report each month so they don't get closed for non use or just pick the card/cards that are their daily driver? I plan to use my citibank DC as my daily driver but don't want my 2 chase cards to go inactive. My store cards I reallly dont care one way or the other. Just wondering what other do. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Question about AZEO

@belle6m2k wrote:

Over the last 2 months I have paid all my accounts with the exception of my car loan down to zero. I do have 150 .00 reporting in a few days on my Pay pal PCC. My question is do people using this method rotate the cards they let report each month so they don't get closed for non use or just pick the card/cards that are their daily driver? I plan to use my citibank DC as my daily driver but don't want my 2 chase cards to go inactive. My store cards I reallly dont care one way or the other. Just wondering what other do. 

Yes, rotating it would be wise. It's up to you. Use the card at least once every 6 months to keep it active.

Message 2 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP, I have removed your cross post on this from the UFS forum and moved the post  you had in personal finance to the general credit forum. Please refrain from cross posting the same topics as it can lead to confusion by the members and its not inline with our TOS. I thank you for your understanding on this.

Message 3 of 8
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Be sure whichever card you pick to show some balance is a BANK card otherwise AZEO won't be effective but you can rotate between bank cards if you so wish Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 8
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

But still remember even if you want it to report 0 that doesn't mean DO NOT use it I would still use it and just pay it off for the statement to report 0 Smiley Happy    That will help to keep active and possibly keep them from closing a card due to inactivity Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Im sorry I posted on the Finance board by accident and couldn't figure out how to delete. I  apologize!

Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@belle6m2k wrote:

Im sorry I posted on the Finance board by accident and couldn't figure out how to delete. I  apologize!

Ahh, ok. Only a mod can delete a post, what you can do if this happens in the future is to notify us via the 'report inappropriate content" from the pull down menu in the upper right corner of the post, just say you posted it in the wrong place by mistake and ask that it be moved, when one of us sees this report we will take care of it for you.

Message 7 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@belle6m2k wrote:

It doesn't matter which card you rely on to report a balance, except that you don't want it to be one of your Chase cards, since they will report offcycle as zero when you pay them off.

It doesn't matter how much you use the cards; there's no reason for any card to go inactive. It just matters that the balance which reports is zero.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.