cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FICO scores displayed on posts? Yes or No?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello to everyone, I'll be the first to post my fico of 664. Im trying my hardest to get it over 720. My balances are almost at 0 however, I have one acct at Target that hasnt posted my payment yet. I realize that fico's change daily or every month. Im just **bleep** tired of paying excessive interest fees and being turned down for an auto. I was embarrassed at Nissan dealership when i wanted to buy a car. They quoted me some ridiculous monthly payment. But now my car is paid off and I just have my mortgage to pay.  This is my first time on "myFICO" and I want my score to steadily escalate. Any comments?Man Very Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long have you had history?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You came to the right place.  Improving FICO is like eating and elephant, one spoonful at a time.  Browse the stickies and post your question, comments or results as they come up.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FICO is 850......Smiley Very Happy
Ok, not really......Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello rontis and welcome to the boards!

It may help you in your endeavors to check all 3 FICOs in order to keep your eyes on the ball. Glad to hear your CC debt is nearly gone. It will interest you to know that utilization from 1% - 9% is optimum rather than 0%.

Continue to pay your debts timely and your score will continue to up-tick.

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.