cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red flag on Experian but inaccurate

tag
Jcal8

Red flag on Experian but inaccurate

I'm only having this issue with Experian. Experian is my lowest score and I've done everything in the last 5 years to not miss any payments, have a low credit utilization, and healthy number of account. Experian says on app and on myFICO app that my score is negatively being impacted by my utilization of my revolving credit, but it's at 9%. Should I contact them because this really baffles me and I'm frustrated cause my score is showing fico 644 and my scores at the others are over 700. Also it says my average age of accounts is too short, but it says 7 years. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Red flag on Experian but inaccurate

@Jcal8 wrote:

I'm only having this issue with Experian. Experian is my lowest score and I've done everything in the last 5 years to not miss any payments, have a low credit utilization, and healthy number of account. Experian says on app and on myFICO app that my score is negatively being impacted by my utilization of my revolving credit, but it's at 9%. Should I contact them because this really baffles me and I'm frustrated cause my score is showing fico 644 and my scores at the others are over 700. Also it says my average age of accounts is too short, but it says 7 years. 

Do you have AU accounts? 

Message 2 of 4
Jcal8

@dragontears wrote:

@Jcal8 wrote:

Do you have AU accounts? 

No, I don't 

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Pull your real reports from annual credit report and go over them with a fine tooth comb. You might be missing something.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.