Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score has dropped!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score has dropped!!!

I was notified that my score with TC and Myfico that my score had went down i notice that my mortgage history was only being reported with TU, EX. So i called EQ and ask if there was a mortgage history on my credit and they said that it was. I don't understand why was it being reported and then it just disappeared altogether. This mortgage is only 4months and i have never been late, i applied for Sally Mae LoanSmiley Sad and they countered me a offer because after reviewing my EQ report they said that i did not have a history of managing a large account, so i told them that i have a mortgage and i was told that according to report from EQ it does not show me with a mortgage history. Any suggestion as to what i need to do because it sounds like there is a reporting error with the monitoring services.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: Score has dropped!!!

You know what, not being sarcastic, you should read the forum learn how to manage your credit. Because it tells you that your score will continue thoughout your life to flucuate.
Read it everyday just like your bible.

You probaly don't need anymore credit anyway. If you already have all the credit cards, loans you need, then why be concerned about the scores.

You are doing the best you can, and that's all you can do.

Cory
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You failed to understand that i do read the forum on a daily basis and will like to know if others has the same experience. I have a right to be concern and i think you would too if your score dropped drastically in 1 day. And as far as credit goes i do have sufficient amount, but let be the judge. I do understand that your score goes up and down. But when you have had a alarming hit you want to know why and if there is something that can be done.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to get EQ to re-insert a mortgage for me as well.
I have never refuted it- it disappeared between my Aug 06 annual report and Jan when in joined myfico.
3 years of perfect payments on a mortgage re-added to my CR may help my score a little?
Message 4 of 6
Cory
Established Contributor

prosper329 wrote:
You failed to understand that i do read the forum on a daily basis and will like to know if others has the same experience. I have a right to be concern and i think you would too if your score dropped drastically in 1 day. And as far as credit goes i do have sufficient amount, but let be the judge. I do understand that your score goes up and down. But when you have had a alarming hit you want to know why and if there is something that can be done.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like I am attacking you in any way. Hope you will understand and except my apologies.

CorySmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't it seem more likely that the lender isn't sending the file to the CRA?  It is a mystery to me how the files can vary so much.  It's the same lenders supposedly reporting on the same accounts.  Why the variance.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.