Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Inquiries on Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft Inquiries on Equifax

Hi, I am new here. I read on one of these threads that I can check my soft inquiries on Equifax. I joined Equifax for one reason. I need to see when Navy Federal does a soft pull. This way I can ask for a limit increase and avoid getting a hard pull. So now, here's the problem. I CAN'T FIND SOFT PULLS WHEN I LOG IN TO MY EQUFAX ACCOUNT ONLINE! Someone please help me.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soft Inquiries on Equifax

Hit any line item on your credit report. Another words hit revolving account. ONCE all your accounts are listed look at the menu on the left side of the page, you should see inquries. Click on it and presto! All you hard and soft will appear.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I tried what you said and it didn't work. I wonder if it's because I have the Equifax Complete Premier Plan. I also called earlier and the Equifax representative was no help.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same plan. DO you have a menu bar to the left of your report?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I don't see one. I logged on and then clicked credit report. I don't see a menu bar. Do you think it's because I'm on a Mac and using the Safari browser?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have Chrome available. Did you update your reports?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found it! Thanks for the help😁
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime. Was it to the left?
Message 8 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Regardless of whether the creditor has done an internal soft pull for account review, if you make a request for a CLI, that request is a consumer inititated request for new credit that then provides permissible purpose for them to do a hard pull.

I would not presume that you can request a CLI based on a prior internal account review and avoid a hard pull.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.