Please add more if i missed any. This is an attempt to help folks rebuild their credit so that you are NOT denied for "Too Many Inquiries".
Per response by MOD Remedios below, I have added links.
*** FNBO Credit Card - (Experian Fico 9) - Shows prequalified amount and APR - https://www.fnbo.com/personal-banking/credit-cards/
*** Sweetwater.com - Synchrony Bank (Transunion) - https://www.sweetwater.com/financing/
1. Alphaeon Credit by Comenity Bank (Equifax/Experian) - https://d.comenity.net/alphaeonvision/pub/prequalify/Prequalify.xhtml?cmp=436_web_prequal_alphaeon_s...
2. American Eagle Financial Credit Union - https://www.americaneagle.org/Borrow/Credit-Cards/Visa-Credit-Cards
3. GESA Credit Union - https://apply.gesa.com/?_ga=2.145415731.623318167.1618308532-1384501151.1618308532
4. Gardner-White Furniture - Fortiva Retail Credit - https://www.fortivaloans.com/cf/gardnerwhite/WEB#
5. TomoCredit by Community Federal Savings Bank - https://tomocredit.com/
(No hard pull, more like a charge card with weekly payments for 3 months and then bi-weekly/monthly, connects to bank account to set SL, like petal and some others. A good offering for building credit and those new to the USA).
6. Lowe's Advantage Card by Synchrony (Transunion or Equifax) - https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit.html
(shows pre-qualified amount and APR)
7. Lexus Pursuits Credit Card by Comenity Bank (Experian or Equifax) - https://d.comenity.net/lexuspursuitscreditcard/pub/Apply/Dealer.xhtml
8. BB&T (Equifax) - https://www.bbt.com/offers/checkOffers
HSBC (Equifax) - https://apply.us.hsbc.com/apps/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=ccoprequal&promoid=RVQ&marketingcode=... - (Not Available)
10. Ikea Projekt Card by Comenity Bank (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://d.comenity.net/ikeaprojekt/pub/prequalify/Prequalify.xhtml?cmp=476_web_prequal_ikea
11. BBVA (Experian Fico 9) - https://online.bbvausa.com/apply/credit-card-prequal
12. Regions Bank (TransUnion) - https://apply.regions.com/creditcards/gettingstarted
(Update: only allowing existing Regions' customers to check for offers)
13. Wayfair Card by Citibank (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://www.wayfair.com/wayfaircard
14. Dell Financial by Web Bank (Experian) - https://www.dell.com/Financing/Comm/PreQual?s=dhs&l=en&cs=19&c=us&dfsref=dfs&returnurl=https%3a%2f%2...
15. Discover card (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://www.discovercard.com/application/website/prequal?ICMPGN=PUB_HDR_CARDS_PQ
Citicards (Experian and Equifax) - https://www.citicards.com/cards/credit/application/flow.action?isInvitation=N
17. American Express (Experian Fico 8) - https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/check-for-offers/?inav=menu_cards_prequal_offer
18. Apple by Goldman Sachs (Transunion) - thru Apple Wallet on your device
19. Toyota Card by Comenity Bank (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://d.comenity.net/toyotacreditcard/pub/prequalify/Prequalify.xhtml
20. Capital One (Experian, Equifax, and Transunion) - https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/prequalify/
21. Credit One Bank (Experian) - https://www.creditonebank.com/pre-qualification/data-entry/index?C1BSourceID=C1OX_SI_99&C1BDescripto...
22. Merrick Bank (Experian) - https://onlineoffer.merrickbank.com/?code=home&_ga=2.198628326.899425127.1583267511-259444163.158326...
23. HomeDepot by Citi (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/CRS/acq/launch/index.action?app=PQ01&siteId=PLCN_HOMED...
24. JP Morgan Chase (Experian & Equifax): https://www.chase.com/prequalified
25. American Express Business Card Prequalifier (Experian) - https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/prequalify-for-business-credit-card
26. Kohls Credit Card issued by Capital One (Transunion) - https://www.kohls.com/feature/pre-qual/prequal_inquiry.jsp?icid=prequalfooter
27. Jared Jewelers (Hard Pull Possible) Comenity Bank (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://www.jared.com/credit-landing
(Some members have reported getting a hard pull from Jared and Kay Jewelers when pre-qualifying)
28. Kay Jewelers (Hard Pull Possible) Comenity Bank (Experian and/or Equifax) - https://www.kay.com/credit-landing
(Some members have reported getting a hard pull from Jared and Kay Jewelers when pre-qualifying)
29. Upgrade Visa Card (TransUnion) - Will likely ask for Proof of Income - https://www.upgrade.com/upgrade-card/
30. Petal Visa Card (Experian) - Can ask for bank statements - https://www.petalcard.com/
31. Deserve Mastercard (Experian) - https://www.deserve.com/
(Prequalifying only available for Student Card)
32. Avant Visa Card (Transunion or Experian) - https://www.avant.com/
33. USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union (Experian) - https://www.usalliance.org/pre-qualification
34. Tempur Pedic by WELLS FARGO (Transunion) - https://www.tempurpedic.com/finance-your-purchase/
State Farm Credit Card (Transunion) - https://www.statefarm.com/finances/banking/credit-cards
36. Bank Mobile Master Card (Transunion) - https://cards.bankmobile.upstart.com/prequal
37. Yamaha Card by Web bank (Transunion) - https://prequalify.yamahacard.com/financing-application.html
Denver Community Credit Union (Experian) ONLY FOR COLORADO residents - https://denvercommunity.coop/experian
39. Bob's Discount Furniture by WELLS FARGO - (Transunion) - https://www.mybobs.com/financing-options
40. Cocoon Sealy Mattress by WELLS FARGO (Transunion) - https://www.cocoonbysealy.com/financing/#terms_and_conditions
41. Bob Mills Furniture Lite Card - Fortiva - www.fortivaloans.com/cf/bobmills/WEB#.
42. Pep Boys / Synchrony Car Care - Synchrony Bank (Transunion) - https://www.pepboys.com/pep-boys-credit-card
43. OLD NAVY - Synchrony Bank (Transunion) - https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=OLDNAVY&preQual=Y&sitecode=onacfl7d0
44. American Eagle / Aerie - Synchrony Bank (Transunion) - https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=AE&preQual=Y&sitecode=caehpb8b2
45. Walmart Credit Card (Store and Mastercard) - Capital One - (All 3 Bureaus) - https://applynow.capitalone.com/preapproval/?brandCode=WALMARTCB&marketingChannelCode=PREAPPROVALUNS
46. Wells Fargo Pre-selected Offer - (Transunion and/or Experian) - https://web.secure.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/yourinfo?sub_channel=WEB&vendor_code=IA&lang=en&produ...
There are some really crappy cards such as Reflex, Surge, Indigo (Celtic Bank) and others such as Milestone by (The Bank of Missouri), Fortiva etc. I have not added prequalifiers for these because getting these cards with their rip-off fees are really a disservice to our society. You would be better off getting a small secured card to do your rebuild than any of these.
Did not include BofA because their option is more a recommendation / marketing ploy than a solid prequalifcation ! for those still wanting to try, here is the link: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/secure-offers/public/customizedOffers/?subchannel=ECHPLN&cm_sp=Cons...
- based on information on this forum, you have a better chance if you get an offer with a specific APR, i.e for example 12.9% rather than a range, i.e (12.9% to 24.9%) -
3. Discover - pulls Experian and/or Transunion - https://www.discover.com/personal-loans/
4. HSBC Personal Loan - pulls Equifax Only - https://personalloanapply.us.hsbc.com/apply/172294#!/personal
5. LendingClub - pulls Transunion - https://www.lendingclub.com/
6. Prosper - pulls Transunion - https://www.prosper.com/
7. Marcus by Goldman Sachs - pulls Transunion - https://www.marcus.com/us/en/personal-loans
8. Upgrade - pulls Transunion and also offers the Upgrade Visa card - https://www.upgrade.com/
9. Bestegg - pulls Experian and/or Transunion - https://www.bestegg.com/apply-now/
10. Sofi - offers personal, student, home loans etc. - pulls Experian and/or Transunion - https://www.sofi.com/
11. Upstart - pulls Experian, Equifax or Transunion - https://www.upstart.com/
12. FreedomPlus - https://www.freedomplus.com/?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=website&utm_campaign=freedomplus.com
13. Rocket Loans - pulls Experian and/or Transunion - https://www.rocketloans.com/
14. Payoff Loans - pulls Transunion - https://www.payoff.com/
15. Better.com - For Mortgage preapproval with a Transunion Soft-pull - https://better.com/
CONSUMER FINANCE ACCOUNTS
1. Affirm - Pulls Experian - https://www.affirm.com/
2. Sezzle - Pulls Experian - https://sezzle.com/
3. Klarna - Pulls Experian or Transunion - https://www.klarna.com/us/
4. Regional Finance - Pulls Equifax - https://www.regionalfinance.com/
5. Conn's Home Plus (Pulls any 1 Bureau at random) - https://www.conns.com/yes-money-credit
This is wonderful. Thank you!
Links would be awesome
Waiting on a MOD to chime in on the links question. If it is appropriate, I will update the listing with links.
JP Morgan Chase has a prequal as well to see if you have any offers from them: https://www.chase.com/prequalified
Links to the official lender websites are fine.
With that said, prequal/preapprovals are kinda toys. Some are fairly reliable, others aren't even trying.
So, those inquires may go to "waste" anyway.
@waqaszm1 Edits can make the filter "think" it's a spam. I've restored your post.
Thank you ! I appreciate it -
Oooooo lovely! I know this isn't a CC but LendingClub offers a Preapproval for a Personal Loan and they soft pull TU if you would like to add it?! I believe it is a HP once all is accepted but that way you don't waste a HP on a No
Most of the personal loan companies offer pre-approval via Soft-Pull - Didn't add them because otherwise post could be moved to some obscure corner of this platform where it won't help anyone ...
But on your topic, LendingClub, Prosper, Rocket Loans, Bestegg, Freedomplus, Upstart, Upgrade, Sofi, Marcus, Payoff - all offer preapproval through a softpull. It is only a hard pull once you accept an offer than you have been presented with.