cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft-pull PREAPPROVALs - Updated 4/20/21

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of companies with pre-qualify / pre-approval options ! So you do not waste precious inquiri

Did BBVA stop issuing credit cards because they got bought out? Prequalifier is not working

Message 331 of 339
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: List of companies with pre-qualify / pre-approval options ! So you do not waste precious inquiri

@Anonymous wrote:

Did BBVA stop issuing credit cards because they got bought out? Prequalifier is not working

Hi @Anonymous , I believe there is no more "Pre-Qualified" online tool. (Comes up with error)

"We're sorry something went wrong.

Something must have come unplugged."

Also upon login to the BBVA website, I used to have the option to apply for credit cards.

That option is no longer available (see second image).

Two things I noticed earlier today;

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 332 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous , I believe there is no more "Pre-Qualified" online tool. (Comes up with error)

"We're sorry something went wrong.

Something must have come unplugged."

Also upon login to the BBVA website, I used to have the option to apply for credit cards.

That option is no longer available (see second image).

Two things I noticed earlier today;

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Credit card is gone for me too but I still have the ability to check for a personal loan offer. 

2ACFD66C-493E-454B-86C4-F08CC2DED139.png

Message 333 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.patelco.org/s2s/creditcard

Patelco credit union has personal loan and credit card pre approval page

Message 334 of 339
tmax2020
Valued Member

palteco.PNG

Thank you for sharing, comment edited.

Message 335 of 339
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@tmax2020  this isn't the place for sharing data points.

If you have questions about that CU, please feel free to start a thread. 

Message 336 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

"pre-qualified" for $7500 with Patelco and still got declined, so huge YMMV with them.

Message 337 of 339
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of Prequalify/Approval Sites?

Is there a list companies that offer prequalification for their cards? I know Synchrony, Cap One, FNBO, AMEX, Navy and NASA do.

Some more accuate than others, but are there any others?

Message 338 of 339
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.