Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Remark on Equifax

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Strange Remark on Equifax

Hey FICO fam,

I had a strange remark appear on Equifax today. Hasn't affected score, and wouldn't be considered negative. Wondering if I should contact DCU, or just leave it alone. Hoping it doesn't appear on TU and EX.

I applied for membership with DCU in March. I also opened a Visa Platinum. It had lowest rate of 10%. Automatically dropped to 8.50% with Fed lowering rates.

DCU added remark; Variable/Adjustable Rate

Never seen this before. What would you do?

Thanks for your opinions and comments.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Strange Remark on Equifax

@blindambition wrote:

Hey FICO fam,

I had a strange remark appear on Equifax today. Hasn't affected score, and wouldn't be considered negative. Wondering if I should contact DCU, or just leave it alone. Hoping it doesn't appear on TU and EX.

I applied for membership with DCU in March. I also opened a Visa Platinum. It had lowest rate of 10%. Automatically dropped to 8.50% with Fed lowering rates.

@blindambition, I thought they would add the remark "King Selfie"Smiley Very Happy

In all seriousness, being that it is EQ and they can really screw up a good thing, I would not touch it.

I do not see "Variable/Adjustable Rate" as in any way shape or form a derog remark.

Take care my friendSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Hey FICO fam,

@blindambition, I thought they would add the remark "King Selfie"Smiley Very Happy

In all seriousness, being that it is EQ and they can really screw up a good thing, I would not touch it.

I do not see "Variable/Adjustable Rate" as in any way shape or form a derog remark.

Take care my friendSmiley Happy

Thanks @M_Smart007. That's what I was initially thinking as well. Their sometimes incompetence is legendary. Not looking to close on mortgage. Will cross that bridge if need arises.

Thanks again my friend. Hope all is well!!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm... never noticed that before. It obviously hasn't hurt anything so I would leave it alone. 

532588E2-1111-4214-9CCD-DE6D7A8B3906.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.