Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success!

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Success!

I was able to contact the CEO's office at TWC (Time Warner Cable). He had a supervisor call me and I received my PFD letter the same day; on their letterhead. My TWC balance indicated $0 balance even though I hadn't paid them yet. i sent a MO CMRR on Friday. The letter stated that they would notify all 3 CRA to delete the account information from my file. How long does it usually take before I see this information deleted from my CR's? Since this is a new collection (4/2007) how much impact will it have on my score?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Success!

ktl55 wrote:
I was able to contact the CEO's office at TWC (Time Warner Cable). He had a supervisor call me and I received my PFD letter the same day; on their letterhead. My TWC balance indicated $0 balance even though I hadn't paid them yet. i sent a MO CMRR on Friday. The letter stated that they would notify all 3 CRA to delete the account information from my file. How long does it usually take before I see this information deleted from my CR's? Since this is a new collection (4/2007) how much impact will it have on my score?

Congrats! I assume you used PFB? You should see a delete within 30 days!
Message 2 of 14
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Yup, I e-mailed the supervisor my PFD and then they faxed me one on their letterhead. Their letter had my words PLUS "we will inform Equifax, Experian and transunion that your file is closed and that this information was reported in error and should be deleted from your Credit File"
Message 3 of 14
ktl55
Regular Contributor

oops sorry, I thought you said PFD...........what is PFB?
Message 4 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 5 of 14
ktl55
Regular Contributor

yeah I figured that out....:-) But what is this site for? I looked around but not sure what I'm looking for?
Message 6 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

PFB is used to submit a letter directly to corp presidential offices.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone tried this with HSBC?
Message 8 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

kham wrote:
Anyone tried this with HSBC?

PFB or PFD?
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgive me, im not up on the acronyms yet!  Paid in full, delete...
i just wrote another thread concerning my experience with a collection agency which calls themselves the "law office"
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.