Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions about Dynamic recovery solutions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suggestions about Dynamic recovery solutions

So I got a call today from a lady saying I owed a hospital from 2011 $1500 I asked her why am I just hearing about this know and she said it just came to us July 30 2018 . I also asked for paper work or documents with the information on it and she said she could not provide them to me . She told me I could settle for 600 and I said can you send me a bill in the mail and she said they don't do that but I can pay by phone with there secure line. Is it normal to receive collections 7 years later and can this go on to my credit report after all these years? What would be the best thing to?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suggestions about Dynamic recovery solutions

Sounds like BS to me.

I've been receiving voicemails from them for several years now, but they're intended for someone else with a different first/last name.  Only once have I actually answered the call during that time frame and I let them know I wasn't the person they were looking for, but I still receive the calls.  They also didn't disclose who they were to me, but in searching the phone number I saw Dynamic Recovery Solutions and a ton of bad scam-related reviews to go along with it.

Message 2 of 3
Berk
Established Contributor

Re: Suggestions about Dynamic recovery solutions

You may find this helpful:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/m-p/5062572

If they want the money bad enough and it is legitimate, they will send you the alleged bill. Never acknowledge you owe the debt or agree to any type of payment plan. Agreeing to a payment plan can start the statute of limitations all over again. Also, find out what that statute of limitations is in your state. Zombie debt is big business for collection agencies.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.