cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Aprroved 4 of my 6 Disputes today(Sunday) does my score update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Aprroved 4 of my 6 Disputes today(Sunday) does my score update?

So I got the notification email that TU deleted 4 of my 6 derogs at about 330 pm today(Sunday). Will my TU score update tomorrow on TUs site? Because it has t changed yet but I noticed the accounts are now gone. I'm hoping my fico gets a bump because I want to get a car this week.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Aprroved 4 of my 6 Disputes today(Sunday) does my score update?

Congrats on getting some derogs deleted!

I think I recall seeing a score increase the day after I had some derogs removed, so here's hoping it also works for you.

If you have a way of checking your score on TU, maybe Credit Karma?  It wouldnt be a Fico 8 score but it should show a decrease in derog accounts and an upward trend, confirming the score increase.

Many auto lenders use the Fico Auto score, mainly shown with a myFico score from here, but the auto lender should be able to show you a copy also.

GL on finding a good car at a good rate!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to hit the update button. I jumped from a 619 to a 625 for my credit score but my fico didnt change today. My fico auto 8 stayed at 601 but my fico4 jumped from 674 to 691. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.