Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU - Cool -

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU - Cool -

I disputed an old chargeoff that is due to drop off in a year-and-a-half. The investigation for now leaves it on my cr. However, the derogatory account condition has been removed to just say paid/chargeoff. Before it said derogatory-paid chargeoff- sold/transferred to another lender. An alert from TU stated that there was an account improvement. I believe this is a good thing.

My question is will I receive a score jump for this condition change. How much do you think. I did not see my TU FAKO move but it is 50 points lower than my FICO.

Please chime in. Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU - Cool -

Bump
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU - Cool -

cfstr1 wrote:
I disputed an old chargeoff that is due to drop off in a year-and-a-half. The investigation for now leaves it on my cr. However, the derogatory account condition has been removed to just say paid/chargeoff. Before it said derogatory-paid chargeoff- sold/transferred to another lender. An alert from TU stated that there was an account improvement. I believe this is a good thing.

I think the alert might be a "false positive". If it was a paid chargeoff before, and it's a paid chargeoff now, I don't see any improvement.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.