Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Reporting - Timing Question

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

TU Reporting - Timing Question

It seems I am always waiting for TU to report CC statements as opposed the EX especially which seems to be nearly immediate.  Is this unique to me? It seems to be a two day lag at the moment awaiting a NFCU card to report.

I inadvertently reported all zero last month and have also have had a couple big CA's drop off of TU and am of course anxious to see the results.  My monthly MF pull is waiting and am curious how reporting a single small balance and the removal of two CA's and a large CO will effect various TU variety scores.  Waiting....

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: TU Reporting - Timing Question

This isn't unique to you. My EX typically updates 1 or 2 days after statement close, followed by EQ about a day later. Then TU, which can take up to a week.

Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

TU always seems to lag by about 2 days for meSmiley Indifferent

Lately EX is all over the place, used to be very consistent.

Message 3 of 7
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

It seems I am always waiting for TU to report CC statements as opposed the EX especially which seems to be nearly immediate.  Is this unique to me? It seems to be a two day lag at the moment awaiting a NFCU card to report.

I inadvertently reported all zero last month and have also have had a couple big CA's drop off of TU and am of course anxious to see the results.  My monthly MF pull is waiting and am curious how reporting a single small balance and the removal of two CA's and a large CO will effect various TU variety scores.  Waiting....

TU has always taken forever to update my accounts. EX usually updates the same day its reported for me.

Hope you see a nice increase on those FICO's!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 4 of 7
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Thank you.  I figured that was the case.  I just have to be patient but am extremely curious how my TU F09 will react.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 7
ccquest
Established Contributor

It's been like that for me as well, but also got it with an inquiry recently too - figured if anything that would report immediately because they are the source of the info, but nope that was delayed too.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 6 of 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

TU alwaysss lags behind at least a week for me.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.