Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target store card question

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Target store card question

Good evening everyone, can anyone who has the target store/credit card tell me if there target card is reporting as a credit card/ Loan on their credit report. I noticed on my credit report its listed as credit card/ Loan . Should I dispute it.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Target store card question

@gingerflower wrote:
Good evening everyone, can anyone who has the target store/credit card tell me if there target card is reporting as a credit card/ Loan on their credit report. I noticed on my credit report its listed as credit card/ Loan . Should I dispute it.

I would not dispute it, as you could open a can of worms. Especially if it's reporting properly.

Where is your source of info from CK or Wallethub?

This is what I get Directly from two bureaus; (Experian is down for me right now)

Transunion
Loan Type
Credit Card

Equifax
Type of Loan: Credit Card
Type of Account Revolving "loans have an amount owed which varies from month to month, like a credit card".:
Revolving

Message 2 of 6
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@ M_Smart007 thank you I sure don't want to open a can a worms!
Message 3 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:
@ M_Smart007 thank you I sure don't want to open a can a worms!

You are welcome! I added a little info to My first post.

I made the mistake of disputing something years ago, It was'nt good.

They added funky comments to My account.

Equifax seems to be the worst. but they all have some quirks.

Message 4 of 6
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 I got the report from Experian. Thks for the research appreciate it.
Message 5 of 6
Daniel15
New Visitor

The credit card version of the Target store card should report the same as any other credit card.

I've got the debit card version and it's not on my credit report at all. The credit version is good for building your credit, but the debit version has other advantages like not requiring a hard pull to open the account, and being able to get cash out at the register (instead of having to go to an ATM whenever I need cash).

Citi Double Cash $27k | BofA Premium Rewards $26k | BofA Cash Rewards MC $21k | AmEx Blue Cash Preferred $20k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $10k | Synchrony Amazon Store Card $10k | Barclaycard Arrival $10k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.