Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou TU

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Thankyou TU

Got a nice present today with my weekly CK refresh.  TU removed 5 inquires from my file ( no request from me ) Their dates were (4) 12/14 and (1) 2/15. Now if only they could remove the CAs also =)

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thankyou TU

Wait for a week or two they would appear again. This I have seen many times on CK for me. But for you will hope this is not the case!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be surprised if they come back - I had that happen, a year or so ago.  But, maybe not.... good luck

Message 3 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah they come back. Has happened to me twice now. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

They will come back it might not be for 6 months to a year, but they will be back if they are under 2 years old.

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

+1 to all of the above. Plus it's been speculated in numerous posts that there was some sort of recent glitch with them. I'd expect them to return.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.