Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trans Union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trans Union

Hello all I pulled a copy of my Fico score from this site on 6-23-14 and found that my Trans Union information has not updated since 3-11-14. I have paid down my credit card from 90% to 30% but my score has not changed. I should noteI paid this card down in April so its been awhile. Any ideas what I can do?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trans Union

Sitting on the side lines listening. Same thing for me. Also noticed my USAA Credit Monitoring Service showed Trans Union as always being slow to update.

Message 2 of 6
virgo
Established Contributor

I questioned MyFico about this and was told that they have no control when the credit bureaus get the info to them. Huh?

Shouldn't it be the other way around, they pull from the CB's?  When I told them that they were a few months behind and my bureaus have been updated for a long time, I was offerd a 5.00 discount.

I have said this before, if Fico is the end all of scoring, how can it be accurate if they do not consistantly update? 

Message 3 of 6
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

I use USAA Credit Monitoring and TU always seems to be the last of the bunch as far as updating. Drives me nuts. 

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any ideas what I can do?

Check your TU report directly to see if it has updated.  If your TU report has changed since March (seems likely) then contact FICO.

Message 5 of 6
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

I had this same problem last year, i directly pulled TU , It wasnt been updated either. So i contacted the creditor and it was updated in like 2 weeks... If TU is updated myfico always pulled the latest snapshot for me...  

If you dont have a TU online login or you are not eligible for a free annualreport at this time, you can always call TU rep and enquire about a particular tradeline info. Good luck!

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.