Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion possibly not reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion possibly not reporting?

Firstly, let me say thank you to everyone for all the excellent info and the unknown assistance in helping me rebuild my credit. This forum has done great things for my credit and my overall outlook on life lol.

I've been working very hard on my credit for the last three to six months, and monitoring my FAKO scores heavily. They've gone from
EQ 550 to EQ 712
EX ? to EX ?
TU 554 to TU ?

I'm expecting an increase in the TU side, but haven't gotten one yet.

Tried to pull reports from AnnualCreditReport.com but it has two EQ boxes, and one EX box... No TU selection at all.

My CK scores updated today, but only the EQ score (up 23 with my new statement). I've had CS on daily renewal since my statement posted on the 21st with no change. My EX report stated a change (my new statement) on the 24th...

What's going on? Anybody have any ideas?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: TransUnion possibly not reporting?

@Anonymous wrote:
Firstly, let me say thank you to everyone for all the excellent info and the unknown assistance in helping me rebuild my credit. This forum has done great things for my credit and my overall outlook on life lol.

I've been working very hard on my credit for the last three to six months, and monitoring my FAKO scores heavily. They've gone from
EQ 550 to EQ 712
EX ? to EX ?
TU 554 to TU ?

Tried to pull reports from AnnualCreditReport.com but it has two EQ boxes, and one EX box... No TU selection at all.

My CK scores updated today, but only the EQ score (up 23 with my new statement). I've had CS on daily renewal since my statement posted on the 21st with no change. My EX report stated a change (my new statement) on the 24th...

Weird. Last night I went to AnnualCreditReport.com and saw two EX and one EQ. Could be a bug there. I have noticed that TU does update slower than the rest however.

Message 2 of 6
thornback
Senior Contributor

TU is just slow - always - and, of course, seems to be extra slow when you're waiting for an update that may affect scoring 😜.

Be patient - TU is always the last one to update for me - sometimes as much as 7 or 8 days behind the other two.

Welcome to the forums!
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 3 of 6
elixerin
Established Contributor

ACR showing two EXP no TU

**bleep**? went to get my free annual credit report and it shows two experian and equifax but no TU... what can i do?
Message 4 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: ACR showing two EXP no TU

Message 5 of 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ 550 to EQ 712
EX ? to EX ?
TU 554 to TU ?

Hi and welcome to myFICO

Congrats on all your hardwork and seeing your scores increase. However, I want you to be able to view your progress the same way the majority of lenders view your scores. Unfortunately, CK is not the way. 

I suggest spending $1 for a 7-day free trial from www.creditchecktotal.com to get your FICO scores. Just remember to cancel within that 7-day peruod or you will be automatically charged $29.99/mo. 

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.