Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion reporting slow

tag
Peace27
Valued Member

TransUnion reporting slow

Hi myFICO team,

Anyone experiencing with TransUnion reporting slow lately? Just curious they usually report on time but now I'm noticing they are 2 weeks behind in reporting. Last time they updated my report was March 19, I have 7 accounts that should be upated. Experian and Equifax are fine and up to date. Going for a mortgage soon and don't need any surprises haha.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Re: TransUnion reporting slow

Are you talking about the interface you are using to view your reports that is reporting slow, or your financial institutions reporting your montly account statements that is behind on TU? If it is the former, which interface are your referring to? Are you using myFICO itself, or are you using CK, EX, ect? I don't use the actual myFICO interface personally, but if that is what you are referring to I'm just trying to pin down your question a bit for someone who does to chime in.  

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just pulled my report from TU on annual credit report and it was updated with April's info. MyFICO hasn't updated but TU itself has. 

Message 3 of 6
Peace27
Valued Member

@Ficoproblems247  sorry, I was not clear on my question. I'm referring to my financial institutions reporting my montly account statements that is behind on my TU and I use CK for these updates. EX and EQ are up to date on all my accounts.

Message 4 of 6
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@Peace27 wrote:

@Ficoproblems247  sorry, I was not clear on my question. I'm referring to my financial institutions reporting my montly account statements that is behind on my TU and I use CK for these updates. EX and EQ are up to date on all my accounts.

You're fine, I just wanted to make sure we were giving you relevant information. Smiley Happy CK updates each bureau separately for most people, and for some reason the frequency of updates varies as well. Are you checking to see which date that the CK interface pulled your TU report from? Sometimes EQ and TU can be out of sync on CK's site by an entire week so that could have something to do with it. I have found that TU itself is usually the slowest bureau of the big 3 to update too. EX and EQ usually update within 1-2 days of the FI reporting the data. TU is usually more like 4 days. What I'm wondering is if you are seeing a completely up to date report on EX's site, and an up to date EQ report on CK, but your TU hasn't updated in a week or so, and maybe those cards have lagged a couple of days on TU too? Or maybe some kind of combination of all of that stuff. Check the date your cards normally report to the bureaus, check what date that CK pulled your most recent TU updates report from. See if that sheds any light on the situation. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 5 of 6
Bradac56
Regular Contributor

You can always go on TU's website and pay $0.99 for your current score. 

That gives you a month's updates, just refresh your report and the score will update.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.