Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion time machine

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

TransUnion time machine

Was FINALLY able to pull DH's TransUnion report (with him right here).  For the first time in numerous years, he suddenly had address history and phone numbers that dated back to the 70's!  These things were NOT on this credit report from just over a year ago.

Anyone else experience this?

As for my CR from them, still can't get it.  They are now claiming I have already looked at it.  I know I haven't seen it in nearly 3 years cuz they wont' let me view it.  Problems with answering the identity questions correctly - but incorrectly according to them!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TransUnion time machine

Must have had a creditor put that information on there.  I've deleted info from my CR just to find it reappear.  It came from a creditor updating and putting that info on there.  I've also seen this happen to other people with split files.

As far as your info, I had that happen too.  The info they had was just wrong!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
IOBA
Senior Contributor

I dunno what cuased it.  

I would agree with you, but none of his creditor's date that far back.  The furtherest back (creditor) did not have info to the 70's.

Well, weird.  WIll have to monitor it.

Message 3 of 4
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Must have had a creditor put that information on there.  I've deleted info from my CR just to find it reappear.  It came from a creditor updating and putting that info on there.  I've also seen this happen to other people with split files.

As far as your info, I had that happen too.  The info they had was just wrong!

+1 the same thing has happen to me more than once!! Had to do it twice

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.