Transunion New Monitoring

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Transunion New Monitoring

@Rhaeny wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Purchased new subscription for Credit Monitoring for Transunion....

Is the Refresh my report option still available???? The new site is so redesigned I do not see the option. Anyone have experience with this? I need a good credit monitoring subscription what are you guys suggestions? What do you use for the bureau unlimited pulls. 

New site?? I've been running my reports daily for years and I still see the same ole poorly designed site..  What new site?  I go to truecredit.com everyday.. is there another transunion site?

+1

I get the same old ugly format!

I want the ugly format back!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 19
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Is the Refresh my report option still available???? The new site is so redesigned I do not see the option. Anyone have experience with this? I need a good credit monitoring subscription what are you guys suggestions? What do you use for the bureau unlimited pulls. 

New site?? I've been running my reports daily for years and I still see the same ole poorly designed site..  What new site?  I go to truecredit.com everyday.. is there another transunion site?

Transunion.com

Mehhh....must be specific to certain people.  I cleared cookies and cache and got the fancy format to login, but once logged in its the same old fuddy ugly looking thing.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 12 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Transunion.com

Mehhh....must be specific to certain people.  I cleared cookies and cache and got the fancy format to login, but once logged in its the same old fuddy ugly looking thing.

Lucky lol 

Message 13 of 19
RSCo
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

+1

I get the same old ugly format!

I want the ugly format back!!!!!

oh... well lookie there...

so, for me, i've been going to truecredit.com everyday and there i've only seen the same old site..

now, based on your suggestion, i go to transunion.com and there it is, the new redesign...  the only problem with it is when I log in, when I click on view my report, NO accounts show up under the view accounts section.. the only thing that shows up for me are my inquiries, personal info and account summary.. when i click on the accounts section, the accounts bar just flashes and nothing displays.. LOL.. great redesign.. Guess I need to get out of the garden and start rebuilding my credit portfolio...

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 14 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

LMAO that is wild!! 

It is sooo buggyy... 

First CK (which is free I can understand)

then TU grrr...

cannot even refresh my report and when I called into to cancel see if they would offer some retention offers they said their systems are down and cannot process it lol..

Message 15 of 19

I cleared cookies and tried logging in through transunion.com, got the new site but it is really, really buggy.

Message 16 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@thepriceisright wrote:

I cleared cookies and tried logging in through transunion.com, got the new site but it is really, really buggy.

Was able to refresh my report UPDATE

Message 17 of 19
sybo40
Regular Contributor

I have been trying to refresh mine for the past 5 days and have been unsuccesful.  I keep receiving an error message telling me to try again later.  Well...it's been 5 DAYS later!  I called CS and they told me to clear cookies (TWICE), which I did, but to no avail.  I then told them that I wanted to cancel.  They tried to give me some foolishness, but I was NOT having it...shut it down!  At least the old, ugly way worked before.

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: TU: 656; EQ: 607; EX: 642
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 19
johnnypinaz
New Contributor

They changed the whole site out over the weekend. The refresh button will show up exaclty 24 hours after your last one.

You also can no more look at old reports. Only one day back. I complained about this to them and they didnt understand what the problem is. They said they have no plans to change it back to the way it was. Next week im switching to eliminateidtheft.com/ where I can pull all three reports daily for less than daily reports on just one site alone. 

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: 730
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.