Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Reports

tag
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Transunion Reports

Does anybody else notice that Transunion takes a while to update reports or is that just from a few creditors? My Citibank Best Buy card statement closed on the 18th, and it's been updated with both Equifax and Experian, but for some reason Transunion does not have it updated. That's the same for Discover too. My statement closed on the 17th and it's updated on Equifax and Experian, but not Transunion.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Transunion Reports

Yea TU is always slowest for me.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 7
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

They are slow with everything, have 3 disputes to remove INQs....Creditors sent out letters a month ago and 1 has been removed. Called up to see the status of other letters, said they have not received them.....

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah..i had a derog paid off back in march and it took until august to finally get taken off the report.

Message 4 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

TU is always slow! My Cap One closed the 21st, Experian updated yesterday, Equifax updated today, experience says 2 or 3 more days on TU.

Message 5 of 7
Matt9543
Established Contributor

It finally updated for me today. Just weird how it takes an extra 4 days to be updated with them.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 6 of 7
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Glad it updated.  Is this 4 days after the report as of date shown on your CR or 4 days later than you usually see the update on your reports monthly? Not quite sure which one it is or even if its specific creditors that provide info sooner/later to TU.  But I agree with the others, TU is the latest and sometimes much later than the others to actually update or receive the updates. However, I have 2 creditors that are now (last 5 to 8 months) the last to show updated with EX when for me EX has been consistently the 1st to show updates monthly on all and this specific account.  

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.